Careers at Home Hardware
So, you’re interested in a job at Home Hardware? Great Choice! Let’s start by telling you that Home Hardware is a fun, family atmosphere where your energy and ideas are valued. We always have opportunities to advance for positive, dedicated individuals based on your skills, experience and drive.
At Home Hardware, we are famous for our customer service and are proud to offer our customers and staff a relaxing, stress-free shopping environment. Our store is constantly growing and changing, and we are always working on something fun and exciting.
Some perks you can look forward to when you join our team:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Travel Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous staff discounts
- No experience? No problem!
- We offer on the job training and the opportunity to participate in outside training and education programs.
- A positive working environment
- Your co-workers will become your friends.
- We are a very seasonal store and you can always look forward to new products, customers and projects to be a part of.
- While you may work at the Lumber desk, you will often learn about other departments and products.
- Valuable Knowledge
- What you learn while working here will serve you in your everyday life; from renovating to decorating, we’ll show you how to make your house a home.
- Our staff has helped us grow and develop the store into what it is today. We encourage you to share your ideas and help us build a better Home!
- We like to think outside the box and want you to as well!
- At Home Hardware, we want you to enjoy coming to work.
How to Apply
A completed application is required for an interview. You may enclose your resume as well if you like.
Tip – Complete your application in FULL. Your interview is based on your application form and the effort you put into it tells us a lot about the effort you will put into your job.
You can drop off your completed application at
163 - 1st Avenue NW
Swift Current, SK